Interested in a career in cycling and the bicycle business? Become a member of the Felt Team! Be part of one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the sport and industry today.
Brand Identity Developer
Design, develop and drive the brand identity through visual communication.
- Drive the brand message and story by creating effective and inspiring visual communication.
- Design creative campaigns that complement and support global brand goals.
- Develop, maintain and enforce brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with product development teams to create strong and comprehensive marketing campaigns, including but not limited to advertising, social media, sales support, event marketing and PR programs.
- Work closely with video, communication, web and design teams to create a unifying vision and communicate a strong brand story.
- Plan and develop brand campaigns with Marketing Manager for multiple categories that drive sales, increase brand awareness and build brand loyalty.
- Collect research from product teams and industry studies to create relevant and cutting-edge creative campaigns.
- Maintain regular meetings with product teams to understand product goals and target riders.
- Build and maintain 12-16 month production calendar in collaboration with Marketing Manager.
- Develop photo shoot schedules, shot list, goals and provide art direction.
- 5+ years of design experience in the outdoor industry or agency setting.
- Digital and print visual communication experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Able to set timelines and meet tight deadlines, delivering creative on a timely basis.
- Willing to work vertically across departments to obtain feedback and build strong creative assets.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Willing to periodically work irregular schedules/hours and be flexible with workflow.
- Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills. Able to speak and give presentations for large audiences.
- Excruciating attention to detail.
- Bike industry experience a plus.
Industrial Designer / Design Engineer
Location: Irvine, California
Felt Bicycles is currently accepting applicants for the position of Industrial Designer/Design Engineer.
Are you a cyclist passionate about design? Do you have a degree in Industrial Design? Can you communicate your ideas with quick sketches or through CAD modeling?
If so, you may be a perfect fit to join our team of Engineers in Southern California.
- Experience in the Bicycle Industry or similar consumer Product Design is required. Sorry, no recent graduates at this time.
- Candidates should have a good idea of advanced manufacturing processes, and the ability to work within the constraints of current processes.
- CAD modeling in Solidworks is required and Advanced Surface modeling is a plus.
Do you feel you fit the requirements, and seek to complement a team of like-minded enthusiast?
Please send your resume and portfolio of applicable work to Anna Murphy at AnnaMurphy@FeltBicycles.com
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Irvine, Ca
The Inside Sales Representative is a fast-paced and a dedicated role that works with the dedicated Felt sales, marketing, and product teams to make the Vision and Mission of Felt Racing a reality. You will work hard to ensure the Felt brand has a strong relationship and positive understanding with our retailers and riders. You will excel in customer service to our Felt retailers and work as a team to set Felt Racing as the benchmark for the bicycling industry.
- Drive business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships which results in consistent target achievement - Knowledge of bicycles is an asset, but not a requirement
- Manage territories of current customers by using a consultative selling approach to successfully grow the business
- Understand account competitors and marketplace; utilize assessment and knowledge to focus on growing Felt within our current retailers
- Collaborate with marketing, support, management, product management and field sales account managers to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls and email from/to Felt retailers to secure annual enrollments and cross sell new products
- Assist retailers with Order entry and generation of packing slips, inventory analysis, pricing, order status, technical questions, and provide solutions for improving their business
- Provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales
- Must have good judgment in solving problems
What You'll Need to Succeed:
Basic Qualifications - the general duties the Inside Sales Representative may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- 1-3 years of experience in supplier or retail sales
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the cycling industry and the Felt Brand
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Great organizational and analytical skills with demonstrated thought leadership
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Ability to close sales while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction - Proven ability to get results
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into sales
- Self-motivated, highly flexible, and has the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced demanding environment
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well established professional conduct and demeanor
- The desire to build a career with Felt
The current opening is in our Irvine, California Sales Office and would report directly to the Inside Sales Manager. Interested parties should submit resume and cover letter to Ian McCabe at: IanMcCabe@FeltBicycles.com
Digital Strategist/Web Developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Felt Bicycles is looking for a Digital Strategist / Web Developer to join our growing marketing team. The position is full-time and is based out of our Irvine, California office. The Digital Strategist / Web Developer is responsible for identifying needs, goals, opportunities and challenges of websites, online advertising/branding materials, customization of social media channels and SEO. He/she will oversee the development and maintenance of all Felt websites and microsites as well as the execution of a plan through specific initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy. In addition, this individual is responsible for fostering a positive, collaborative work environment to effectively leverage resources and maximize utilization and turnaround without compromising quality. This position requires proficient experience in multiple software packages and the ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately.
- Work closely and manage relationship with outside developers and/or design professionals to develop website platforms, solve problems, and communicate resolutions.
- Manage SEO and SEM strategies
- Provide campaign and website insight with industry research tools
- Develop digital strategy that connects brand websites with B2B sites, social media platforms and digital marketing communication
- Collaborate with video, creative and marketing teams to create dynamic digital promotions and campaigns
- Research and report on relevant or emerging technology and trends
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash)
- Strong social media marketing experience
- Experience and knowledge of industry research tools including, Google analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, keyword research tools, etc.
- Experience in search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Experienced in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of site rankings
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner
- Good organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail. Familiar with working within an Agency environment a plus
- Able to organize projects and project files intuitively, giving someone unfamiliar the ability to understand the project structure
- Must have clear working knowledge and experience within the cycling and/or outdoor/lifestyle industries
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Lunch rides
- Fun and athletic atmosphere
- Casual attire
Dealer Support Representative
Location: Ontario, California
Felt Bicycles is looking for that person who understands the value created by superior Dealer Support / Customer Service. As a member of the Felt Dealer Support Team, you would interact directly with Felt Bicycle Dealers and Consumers. You would also work with other departments within Felt to help identify and resolve any potential issues relating to Dealer Support / Customer Service.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal directly with dealers and consumers either by telephone, email, etc.
- Respond promptly to dealers and consumers inquiries
- Handle and resolve dealer and consumer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate resource if necessary
- Keep records of dealer and consumer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on dealer and consumer interactions
- Provide dealers and consumers support so that they understand they are riding the best bicycles in the world
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Bicycle industry experience
- Bicycle building
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
As a relatively young company, the demands of the various departments and the tasks of employees within each department are changing all the time. The outline of duties shown here is a representative list of the general duties this Dealer Support representative may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is in our Felt culture to use the skill set of all our employees to their fullest potential and to give our employees all the tools necessary to succeed in their job.