Interested in a career in cycling and the bicycle business? Become a member of the Felt Team! Be part of one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the sport and industry today.
Responsible for executing day-to-day marketing tactics that support events, communication, public relations, and marketing strategies. Work closely with the marketing team, sales team and creative team to help drive the success of the brand.
Team Project Coordination
- Organize, update and track marketing team monthly, weekly and yearly schedules
- Place and manage orders for marketing samples
- Help sales team develop and execute new in-store marketing initiatives
- Track media and create database of clips/press
- Assist with quoting and producing POP and marketing collateral
- Book hotels, transportation and food/beverage for sales meetings, media events and dealer summits.
- Be vendor point-of-contact for events
- Assist with bike demos and rides
- Create power points for events and conferences
- Order apparel and merchandise for events
- Assist web manager in making updates to the B2B and B2C website
- Work with demand planning on inventory schedules for website updates
- Update FTP site with marketing assets for distributors, dealers and media
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communication
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Graphic Design a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast and frequently changing work environment
- Possess a high level of ownership
- References upon request
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Juliana French-Arnold at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design Intern
As a graphic design intern at Felt Bicycles, you will be responsible for working with the marketing team to help expand upon the Felt brand family. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Graphic Design Intern to support the Marketing Team with designing assets for a broad range of design projects including advertisements, photo editing, press kits, sales collateral and brochures. We are looking for saavy designers to create compelling print and digital content. The Graphic Design Intern will receive plenty of hands-on experience and opportunities to apply their creative and technical design skills to both create, and learn.
- Proficient with Mac-based Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Demonstrate a solid sense of design, layout, branding and typography
- Experience with photo color correction and photo resizing for web and print
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to produce results independently and in a team environment
- Front-end web and interactive experience is a plus
- Experience with Wordpress is preferred
- Either an online or PDF portfolio showcasing your work
- Bike Industry knowledge and a passion for riding is a preferred but not a must
- Must be pursuing a degree in graphic design or visual communication
To apply for the internship, please submit your resume and at least three design samples to Juliana French-Arnold at: email@example.com
Dealer Support Representative
This job is located in our Ontario, California office. Felt Bicycles is looking for that person who understands the value created by superior Dealer Support / Customer Service. As a member of the Felt Dealer Support Team, you would interact directly with Felt Bicycle Dealers and Consumers. You would also work with other departments within Felt to help identify and resolve any potential issues relating to Dealer Support / Customer Service.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with dealers and consumers either by telephone, email, etc.
- Respond promptly to dealers and consumers inquiries
- Handle and resolve dealer and consumer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate resource if necessary
- Keep records of dealer and consumer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on dealer and consumer interactions
- Provide dealers and consumers support so that they understand they are riding the best bicycles in the world.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Bicycle industry experience.
- Bicycle building
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Clear communication skills.
As a relatively young company, the demands of the various departments and the tasks of employees within each department are changing all the time. The outline of duties shown here is a representative list of the general duties this Dealer Support representative may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is in our Felt culture to use the skill set of all our employees to their fullest potential and to give our employees all the tools necessary to succeed in their job.
Interested parties should submit resume and cover letter to Gerard Boisse at: GerardBoisse@feltbicycles.com
Industrial Designer / Design Engineer
Location: Irvine, California
Felt Bicycles is currently accepting applicants for the position of Industrial Designer/Design Engineer.
Are you a cyclist passionate about design? Do you have a degree in Industrial Design? Can you communicate your ideas with quick sketches or through CAD modeling?
If so, you may be a perfect fit to join our team of Engineers in Southern California.
- Experience in the Bicycle Industry or similar consumer Product Design is required. Sorry, no recent graduates at this time.
- Candidates should have a good idea of advanced manufacturing processes, and the ability to work within the constraints of current processes.
- CAD modeling in Solidworks is required and Advanced Surface modeling is a plus.
Do you feel you fit the requirements, and seek to complement a team of like-minded enthusiast?
Please send your resume and portfolio of applicable work to Anna Murphy at: AnnaMurphy@feltbicycles.com
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Irvine, Ca
The Inside Sales Representative is a fast-paced and a dedicated role that works with the dedicated Felt sales, marketing, and product teams to make the Vision and Mission of Felt Racing a reality. You will work hard to ensure the Felt brand has a strong relationship and positive understanding with our retailers and riders. You will excel in customer service to our Felt retailers and work as a team to set Felt Racing as the benchmark for the bicycling industry.
- Drive business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships which results in consistent target achievement - Knowledge of bicycles is an asset, but not a requirement
- Manage territories of current customers by using a consultative selling approach to successfully grow the business
- Understand account competitors and marketplace; utilize assessment and knowledge to focus on growing Felt within our current retailers
- Collaborate with marketing, support, management, product management and field sales account managers to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls and email from/to Felt retailers to secure annual enrollments and cross sell new products
- Assist retailers with Order entry and generation of packing slips, inventory analysis, pricing, order status, technical questions, and provide solutions for improving their business
- Provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales
- Must have good judgment in solving problems
What You'll Need to Succeed:
Basic Qualifications - the general duties the Inside Sales Representative may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- 1-3 years of experience in supplier or retail sales
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the cycling industry and the Felt Brand
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Great organizational and analytical skills with demonstrated thought leadership
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Ability to close sales while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction - Proven ability to get results
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into sales
- Self-motivated, highly flexible, and has the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced demanding environment
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well established professional conduct and demeanor
- The desire to build a career with Felt
The current opening is in our Irvine, California Sales Office and would report directly to the Inside Sales Manager. Interested parties should submit resume and cover letter to Ian McCabe at: IanMcCabe@FeltBicycles.com