Interested in a career in cycling and the bicycle business? Become a member of the Felt Team! Be part of one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the sport and industry today.
Graphic Design Intern
As a graphic design intern at Felt Bicycles, you will be responsible for working with the marketing team to help expand upon the Felt brand family. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Graphic Design Intern to support the Marketing Team with designing assets for a broad range of design projects including advertisements, photo editing, press kits, sales collateral and brochures. We are looking for saavy designers to create compelling print and digital content. The Graphic Design Intern will receive plenty of hands-on experience and opportunities to apply their creative and technical design skills to both create, and learn.
- Proficient with Mac-based Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Demonstrate a solid sense of design, layout, branding and typography
- Experience with photo color correction and photo resizing for web and print
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to produce results independently and in a team environment
- Front-end web and interactive experience is a plus
- Experience with Wordpress is preferred
- Either an online or PDF portfolio showcasing your work
- Bike Industry knowledge and a passion for riding is a preferred but not a must
- Must be pursuing a degree in graphic design or visual communication
To apply for the internship, please submit your resume and at least three design samples to Juliana French-Arnold at: email@example.com
Industrial Designer / Design Engineer
Location: Irvine, California
Felt Bicycles is currently accepting applicants for the position of Industrial Designer/Design Engineer.
Are you a cyclist passionate about design? Do you have a degree in Industrial Design? Can you communicate your ideas with quick sketches or through CAD modeling?
If so, you may be a perfect fit to join our team of Engineers in Southern California.
- Experience in the Bicycle Industry or similar consumer Product Design is required. Sorry, no recent graduates at this time.
- Candidates should have a good idea of advanced manufacturing processes, and the ability to work within the constraints of current processes.
- CAD modeling in Solidworks is required and Advanced Surface modeling is a plus.
Do you feel you fit the requirements, and seek to complement a team of like-minded enthusiast?
Please send your resume and portfolio of applicable work to Anna Murphy at: AnnaMurphy@feltbicycles.com